Friday, May 25, 2012

JUMP's Arrival In HK ~ and my hiatus begins

I was surfing the net and found some news of AWESOMENESS ~ JUMP arrived in HongKong already :D

This is what i found on the net ~

Hey!Say! Jump arrived today in Hongkong to over a hundred fans waiting at the airport , but they left via the secret/VIP passageway. The Members paused for a few moments to let fans take pictures, giving friendly smile and wave to the fans. 
All 9 members arrived together with the members of A.B.C-z. There are more than 30 staff and 10 security who were all fetched by the 2 24-seater car. Hey!Say!Jump will hold 4 concerts in 2 days at the Hongkong International Trade and Exhibition Centre.
I Bet The Fans from HK will be Crying tears of Joy todayyyy ~ i see some of my fan friends crying tears of sorrow though :( Aw...//selfconsole// well its alright ... one fine day I shall go to japan :)


Coming to the news of my hiatus ... yeah ... it is as per i had mentioned .... i would be on a hiatus due to my classes and assignments and my school's gonna begin n June too ... sooo... i wouldn't be online then.
Well I have ordered for a copy of JUMP WORLD limited :D hope it reaches me well on time in June.

Here is some of the Humongous spam of pics that i got from Weibo [ENTIRE CREDITS TO THEM FOR THE PICS]




 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment